DISNEY SPEEDSTORM FROZEN-INSPIRED SEASON 5 AVAILABLE NOW
Details on all the new content coming in our Season 5 update, “Let It Go”.
Disney Speedstorm’s Season 5 “Let It Go” inspired by Disney’s Frozen is available now and we can’t wait to join you all on the racetrack! Get up to speed with all the new content arriving in Season 5 below and catch up with the additional improvements we made in our most recent Community Pit Stop.
5 NEW FROZEN-INSPIRED RACERS
Racers Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, and Hans are revving up their engines to take you on an icy racing adventure. Elsa is a Defender Class Racer, Anna is a Trickster, Olaf is a Speedster, Kristoff is a Defender, and Hans is a Brawler Class Racer.
Details of how to unlock each of our 5 seasonal Racers are listed below.
• Elsa will be unlockable for free via daily TLE that will reward players with a shard each day
• Anna will be unlockable for free via the Season Tour
• Olaf will be unlockable via the premium tier of the Golden Pass
• Kristoff will be unlockable via the free tier of the Golden Pass
• Hans will be unlockable for free via a season-long Time Limited Event
FROZEN-INSPIRED RACERS UNIQUE SKILLS
ELSA - ICE MAGIC
• Normal Activation: Elsa casts a frost beam forward. Rival Racers who hit the beam have their steering frozen.
• Charged Activation: Elsa spawns ice walls behind her kart which will stun any rival Racers who hit them.
ANNA - LOVE THAW
• Normal Activation: Anna fills her Manual Boost bar very quickly.
• Charged Activation: Anna creates an aura around her kart that grants her invulnerability and fills her Manual Boost extremely quickly. Rival Racers who enter the AOE of the aura all gain invulnerability.
OLAF – SNOWFALL
• Normal Activation: Olaf throws snowballs in front of him, stunning any rival Racers the snowballs hit.
• Charged Activation: Olaf leaves a snow flurry trail behind his kart. Rival Racers who hit the trail have their steering frozen.
KRISTOFF - SURVIVAL SKILLS
• Normal Activation: Kristoff’s reindeer Sven, charges forward, stunning any rival Racers he knocks out of the way.
• Charged Activation: Kristoff throws burning blankets behind his kart, which stun any rival Racers they hit.
HANS - ROYAL INFLUENCE
• Normal Activation: Hans becomes invisible. He will stun the first rival Racer he collides with and become visible again.
• Charged Activation: Hans fires volleys of arrows and spears in front of his kart, stunning any rival Racers they hit.
NEW CREW MEMBERS
A whole new collection of Crew members will also be added to support you during your races, including:
- Grand Pabbie
- Royal Guards
- King Agnarr
- Queen Iduna
- Lieutenant Mattias
- Duke of Weselton
- Erik and Francis
Our 5 new Frozen-inspired Racers are ready to drift onto a new thrilling (and chilling) racing environment, Arendelle!
The new icy racetrack, Arendelle, is the perfect setting for exhilarating combat racing action with 9 different circuits to discover.
- The North Mountain
- Snow-covered Kingdom
- The Village
- Sheets of Ice
- Icy Road to the Palace
- The Frozen Pass
- Icy Winter
- Forging Ahead
- The Sky’s Awake
Be ready to welcome new bonus Racers Oswald, Ortensia, and WALL•E during dedicated Time Limited Events! Oswald will be a Trickster Class Racer, Ortensia will be a Speedster Class Racer, and WALL•E will be a Speedster Class Racer.
If you’re eager to learn more about how their Unique Skills work, we have all the details for you below.
OSWALD - EARFUL VERSATILITY
• Normal Activation: Oswald starts spinning his ears, pushing away opponents around. For each stunned opponent, Oswald increases spin duration.
• Charged Activation: Oswald starts spinning his ears faster and hovering forward, using them as a propeller.
ORTENSIA - LOVELY FLOWERS
• Normal Activation: Ortensia generates several red flowers. After colliding with the enemy, Ortensia stuns them, spending one of the flowers and receiving short speed boost.
• Charged Activation: Instead of offensive flowers, Ortensia generates defensive ones. If someone tries to stun Ortensia, she will spend one flower to deflect a stun and receive a speed boost.
WALL•E – WASTE ALLOCATION
• Normal Activation: Piles of scrap metal appear on the track. Collecting the piles refills the Manual Boost bar and spawns a wall that can stun rival Racers.
• Charged Activation: WALL•E uses his fire extinguisher to get a speed boost.
That’s a wrap on all of the new gameplay content coming to Disney Speedstorm Season 5! We’ll see you all out on the racetrack!
Disney Speedstorm is now available worldwide as a free-to-play title*.
*This game contains in-app purchases, including paid random items.